Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination. ~ Drake
Now that’s how it feels like, when your blog is nominated for the very first award!
A big thanks to Lauren, quiet in a world of chaos for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award; my very first blogging award.
When I started this blog, I didn’t know what I was going to name it. The first thing that popped into my mind was Mixture of Little Things. And there we go, like a culinary delicacy that has mixture of all its ingredients to make it taste good, I hope I keep on writing and discovering new taste and ideas everyday.
Here’s a huge world to discover. I am so grateful to have found a beautiful community. We are always learning!
So here are the rules:
- Give a link back to your nominator’s site or post.
- Post that Liebster logo with pride!
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator posed and then make 10 new questions for the people you nominate to answer.
- Nominate other bloggers! (Be sure you notify them too 🙂 )
I would like to nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Award:
Lauren’s 10 Questions:
- If you could eat anything in the world right now, what would it be?I have been missing Mala Tang (Hot and Spicy soup) since the day I returned from China. =)
- Are you wearing socks right now? What kind? Yeap. Plain, navy blue.
- If you could learn any craft, what would you learn? I would love to learn how to draw (if only I never got lazy!)
- What’s your favorite kind of flower? Marigolds (reminds me of my favorite festival Tihar)
- What do you eat for breakfast? Tea, biscuits and bread.
- What’s the last book you read and what is the next book on your reading list? The last book was The 86 Biggest lies on Wall Street by John R. Talbott and the next book on my reading list is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
- What is your favorite piece of artwork? A well cooked tasty meal (now food is a work of art too, isn’t it!).
- If you could change the weather, what would you change it to?Sunny, since its winter now!
- Do you like cheese? What is your favorite kind and how do you like to eat it? Absolutely love cheese. I like to grate Mozarella Cheese, spread it over a slice bread after adding a few tomatoes, heat it up till the cheese melts and then gobble it down.
- What is your craziest ambition in life? To win a major writing award! (*Cough*)
My 10 Questions:
- What is your favorite aspect about writing for your blog/site?
- If you could talk to one person from the past or the history, who would that be?
- What is your favorite time of the day?
- Are you a dog person or a cat person (or neither)?
- Chilling winters versus warm summers, which one would you choose?
- What kind of music do you like listening to?
- Name a culinary dish that you have mastered or would like to master.
- Do you prefer buying your own books (for reading like novels, non-fiction) or borrowing it (from a friend or library)?
- Do you prefer to write on notebooks or use the electronic devices?
- Describe yourself in three different words. =)
Thanks to Lauren once again for the nomination. And I invite everyone to take the Liebster Award Challenge. Let’s keep writing, exploring and dreaming!
Image from texasteachingfanatic.com