一封信 (A letter)

前天妈妈给我写了一封信,
The day before mother sent me a letter,
她说: 你不在的春天太短了,
She said: the spring when you’re not around hardly lasts,
像鲜花都不愿意开,
Like the flowers do not desire to bloom,
太阳的光照不到我心里。
The sun rays do not reach my heart.

昨天爸给我写了一封信,
Yesterday father sent me a letter,
他说:你不在的夏天太干了,
He said: the summer when you’re not around is too dry,
像咱家的快乐不在身边。
Like the happiness at our doors do not reach our souls.

今晚给爸妈写了一封信,
Tonight I wrote them a letter back,
我说: 我不在你们身边的秋天
I said: the autumn when I’m not besides you
太孤单了,
Is too lonesome to be true,
之前柔和地风变得无比凛冽。
The mild winds of the past have turned incomparably harsh.

我不在你身边的冬天
The winter I’m not around
冷静的多了,
Is as quiet as it can be,
想变成个雪花飞到你身边。
I’d wish to turn into a snowflake and fly to the place where you are.

Advertisements

Have something to say? I'm Listening.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s